Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Graduation Album

Finally finished this album. Seems like some albums are just harder to work on then others. When I have a lot of pictures to do it makes it harder for me as I try to make it flatter with the embellies then normal so it's not so bulky. I like to put the junk on the pages so it was hard to keep it flat.

Aged Album

When I saw Drew from Card of My Eye do this technique on his you tube channel I knew I had to try it. The box is stained on the ends to look old. I used scorepal tape to emboss the lines on the front of the box and embossed the side with stamps. I didn't take pictures of all the album pages since I haven't done embellies on them yet. All the pages are made the same just with different papers. When I find some old black and white photos I'm going to use them for the album.

R.S.V.P. Album

This album was from I.U. 2010 that I was almost done minus the pictures. So I thought I would use the pictures from my BD last year when John surprised me with a cabin night at Mt. Charleston.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Stephen's Thank you Card Project

This is a project called Stephen's Thank You Card Project. He wanted to be able to get 180,000 Thank You cards for our soldier's that are deployed. You are still able to send cards by July 1st if anyone is interested. Just go to the link and all the information is available. Bazzill is giving away tickets for the Creative Escape event in Arizona. For every 5 cards you make you can download the entry form and submit for the giveaway. The cards are to be A2 size and no glitter. They want the cards to be pretty flat so not a lot of embellishments that are raised. Hope he makes his goal and that my 40 helps..........

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Another Button Farm kit

I absolutely love this album. Love the papers, colors, ribbon, embellies and it's chunky happiness. I had to remove the pages to take the pictures because it is so chunky. Love it....

Button Farm Kit of the month

I really liked this kit but wasn't impressed with the album itself. It was a Tattered Angels gatefold album but was was not very sturdy. Had to reinforce the holes with packing tape. That was a pain to redo the holes and didn't really like the way the tape had to show since the paper wasn't cut to cover the whole page. If I had cut the paper to page size I wouldn't of had enough paper. That is a problem when you do kits. But it turned out ok....